Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaKniSweMo, here we go!!!

At midnight I cast on for my NaKniSweMo sweater, a Tilted Duster. Well, I tried to. It took me a few minutes to get this photo.



At the same time, I started NaBloPoMo on my regular blog and started celebrating my 26th birthday. Hehe, I was busy.

I've never knit a full sweater before, and my last attempts at seaming were frightening, so this project makes me more than a bit nervous.

I am optimistic, however, that if I'm careful and diligent, I can make a really nice first sweater. In a month. Wheee!!!


2 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Adrienne said...

You can do it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

 
At November 2, 2007 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Vicki said...

Thank you!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home