Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Silk

While I am plugging away at my Tilted Duster for NaKniSweMo (and I plan to have progress photos soon), I find myself staring at one of my birthday presents to myself, a gorgeous cone of 100% silk DK that I purchased from Colourmart.



It is so intensely beautiful, and I keep running it through my fingers to enjoy its decadent feel. The color is "moss green," and it is one of my absolute favorite colors. It is every bit as lovely as I hoped it would be, if not more so.



I'm kind of amazed at the value, as this is (supposedly) enough for a cute top I have in my queue, yet the price (with shipping included) was extremely reasonable.



If this is anywhere near as pleasant to knit with as I suspect it will be, then I will definitely be buying a lot more silk in the future.


1 Comments:

At November 6, 2007 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

Oh this is beautiful! I've never knit with silk! I look forward to seeing how you like it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home