Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to a new home

I wanted to drop in quickly and say I am back from Italy (it was AMAZING) and coping fairly well with having moved to a different state, having everything we own still mostly in boxes, and now enjoying a commute that is about 2.5 hours each way.

I would be lying if I pretended I didn't secretly relish the train time, as I'm envisioning piles and piles of knitting getting done, but it is worrying for the rest of my life.

The chill in the air is inspiring beyond belief - I am nuts about fall, and it seems I'm not at all alone in that. I will post an FO and some new WIPs soon, whenever I get to the "knitting stuff" strata of Ye Olde Box Mountain.


2 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 at 5:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purlia shrieks:

You moved?!?!

----------------------------
This comment was originally posted on September 11, 2008 9:14 AM.

 
At September 13, 2008 at 5:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I am glad you made it home safely!

----------------------------
This comment was originally posted on September 13, 2008 1:30 PM.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home