Thursday, March 12, 2009

Un altro viaggio

I think I completely neglected to mention that I am going back to Italy! And I leave today!



My research group has been invited to study an ancient mosaic in the Herculaneum, and we'll be conducting additional research in Pompeii. From there, I travel to Venice for art history thesis research in manuscript collections and libraries. I will be spending a total of 20 days in Italy, the rest of March. I am ridiculously excited.

I finished two projects this past week, which I am dying to show you. I am close to finishing my pink socks, and I do hope to find some time to knit on planes, trains, and in what little downtime I may have while I am in Italy.

I hope you have a lovely March, and I will see you with FOs in April. Arrivederci!


4 Comments:

At March 12, 2009 at 6:35 AM , Blogger mooncalf said...

You lucky thing! Those three coins must have done the trick :D

 
At March 12, 2009 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a fabulous time!!

 
At March 12, 2009 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Julia O'C said...

Wow! Have a safe and wonderful trip!

 
At March 12, 2009 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Have a safe and wonderful time you lucky lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home