Sunday, April 11, 2010

For the time being

I'm in the process of migrating this blog from Blogger to Wordpress and I seem to have run aground at a new blogspot site for the time being.

This will not be the end destination of this blog - it will go back to its former address as soon as I can get my databases and stuff sorted out. I'm looking forward to updating the design and functionality while I'm at it, so there is much to look forward to upon my return.

But I must ask for your patience, as I'm scrambling around trying to finish my master's degrees this spring, and I suspect I will be short on time for both knitting and blogging until I know it's in the bag (soon!). I look forward to lots of great things to come.


1 Comments:

At June 10, 2010 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Contessa said...

Love your socks! I've never done sock before so I'm looking forward to trying. Good inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home